Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy calls for the central bank to prevent the "manipulation" in hard currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy calls for the central bank to prevent the "manipulation" in hard currency Empty Parliamentary economy calls for the central bank to prevent the "manipulation" in hard currency

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2016, 5:33 am

[size=30]Parliamentary economy calls for the central bank to prevent the "manipulation" in hard currency[/size]
    30/06/2016 12:54 | Number of Views: 167
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    The Commission on the economy and investment representative, on Thursday, the Central Bank to establish new mechanisms to prevent "manipulation" in hard currency, stressing that it is closely following the banks that are buying and selling the currency, while ruling out that constitutes high and low dollar risk at the moment.
    He said committee member Abdul-Salam al-Maliki said in a statement that "the Commission and in cooperation with the central bank is closely following the banks that are buying and selling foreign currency," calling on the bank to "issuing new instructions to cut the road in front of hard currency manipulators."
    Maliki said that "the greatest responsibility lies with the central bank to pursue sell the currency," pointing at the same time that "the high and low prices of the dollar does not constitute a danger for the time being."
    And it decreased sales of the Iraqi Central Bank, on Wednesday, Bmzadeh to the sale of foreign currency, to $ 141 million after yesterday sold the first $ 144 million. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm