Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji is delaying the execution of terrorists' disregard for the blood of the martyrs and their fami

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji is delaying the execution of terrorists' disregard for the blood of the martyrs and their fami Empty Araji is delaying the execution of terrorists' disregard for the blood of the martyrs and their fami

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jul 2016, 3:18 am

[size=30]Araji is delaying the execution of terrorists' disregard for the blood of the martyrs and their families[/size]
    01/07/2016 10:23 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press /
    Chairman of the parliamentary bloc Badr Qasim al-Araji called for the implementation of death sentences against all the terrorists who have issued verdicts against them a piece saying the delay contempt and disregard for the blood of the martyrs with their families.
    Araji confirmed in a press release received "direction Press" a copy of it on the need for the competent authorities to implement all the death sentences against the terrorists who were sentenced verdicts are final, "surprising the" silence on the Arab and foreign terrorists. "
    He pointed out that "no one's interest delay the implementation of these provisions," noting that "the delay in the implementation of sentences for criminals Spyker is a big unfair truly great martyrs and unjustly for their families."
    " The half - orphans, widows and the rumor of Justice is to execute all who have contributed to the killing ofIraqis," explaining that " a large number of countries in the world apply the death penalty 's deterrent but Aiatrd one while we see a big fuss in Iraq aimed at the defense of terrorism and to prevent the country 'sstability .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:20 pm