Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: debt repayment represents financially refracts and deferred means we get a new loan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: debt repayment represents financially refracts and deferred means we get a new loan Empty Economist: debt repayment represents financially refracts and deferred means we get a new loan

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jul 2016, 5:44 am

Economist: debt repayment represents financially refracts and deferred means we get a new loan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / .. between economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine, on Thursday, said the delay in the payment of Iraq's debt until after the war, is tantamount to receiving a new loan, as pointed out that speed up the liberalization of areas that are still, however Daash and involvement in the rise of industrial, will increase our opportunity to go beyond the crisis Faster.

He said Antoine's "Eye of Iraq News" that "the postponement of the payment of the debt of Iraq beyond the end of Daash in Iraq, is indirectly represents we get a new loan," would suggest, that "the government if they paid their debts, they will see a financial refracts and deficit, and the delay contributes the survival of liquidity, especially since Iraq is a war. "

The expert added that "to accelerate the liberalization controlled by al Daash areas, and returns to its population and their involvement in the reconstruction process of their areas and open the way for them in the industrial and commercial labs will reduce the burden on the government to spend money on it."

He pointed to the need for "the Iraqi government in the formulation designed to reduce expenditure economic plans, and the trend towards increased spending on industrial and commercial sector, will address the financial crisis and the Iraq away from deficits and austerity."

It is said that Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari received Kuwait's Ambassador to Iraq, Ghassan Al-Zawawi, on Thursday, was agreed to postpone repayment of Iraq's debt to Kuwait period, for a period of one year, which ends on the first of January 2018 ended 6

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:13 am