Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq exports first shipment of liquid gas tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq exports first shipment of liquid gas tomorrow Empty Iraq exports first shipment of liquid gas tomorrow

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jul 2016, 2:39 pm

[size=37]Iraq exports first shipment of liquid gas tomorrow[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    The Oil Ministry announced on Friday the completion of preparations for the export of the first shipment of liquid gas on Saturday through the port of Umm Qasr in southern Iraq.
    He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement received (Il Giornale) a copy ofit, that " the amount that will be loaded on the back of the tanker estimated 2000 tons of liquid compressed gas." 
    He added that "it is part of the optimal investment of gas associated with oil operations and plans the ministry aimed to expand the national production of this wealth, with the aim ofensuring financial revenues supply the federal treasury as well as the export of crude oil and condensate. " 
    Jihad said that" this step represents an important breakthrough in Iraq 's entry into the global market in this sector after it has achieved significant progress on projects that resulted inpublicly higher gas production rate of the liquid to a level of 5,000 tons per day. " 
    he added that" this is an important economic and oil event, it comes under the security and economic challenges facing our dear country , which is planned to be one of the countries producing and exporting gas in the region . " .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraq exports first shipment of liquid gas tomorrow Empty Re: Iraq exports first shipment of liquid gas tomorrow

Post by Neno Sat 02 Jul 2016, 12:41 am

Jihad said that" this step represents an important breakthrough in Iraq 's entry into the global market

Took the words right out of my thoughts.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:07 pm