Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Central Germany: the European Union that Britain gives a quick and fair agreement out

Central Germany: the European Union that Britain gives a quick and fair agreement out

Post by rocky on Sat 02 Jul 2016, 2:45 am

[ltr]Central Germany: the European Union that Britain gives a quick and fair agreement out[/ltr]

Since 02.07.2016 at 08:26 (Baghdad time)
[ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
[ltr]Jens Feldman, president of the German central bank said (Bundesbank) that the European Union should give Britain an agreement prompt and impartial out to reduce the economic cost and not to hinder the process in order to give a political lesson.[/ltr]
[ltr]Feldman said -oho also a member of the Executive Board of the Central Bank in the Euro-word "is not one of the two sides have an interest in establishing trade barriers, but the European Union should also be the United Kingdom not to give better treatment than it does with Switzerland and Norway."[/ltr]
[ltr]He added that "while Britain out of the EU will have an impact on growth in the euro area and discourage further bank earnings, but that in the end a political crisis and this is not a need for more stimulus measures from the European Central Bank.[/ltr]
[ltr]Feldman said "monetary policy is already expansive and I have doubts that more expansionary stance would have a catalytic effect at all, this political crisis must be resolved politically."[/ltr]
[ltr]He added that Britain is making a mistake that they leave the European Union, but it gives an opportunity for Frankfurt to become the largest financial center.[/ltr]
[ltr]He said that the German government should intensify efforts to attract companies.[/ltr]
[ltr]He went on saying, "For the financial center of Frankfurt, the new opportunities may appear, this will require political support, but we must welcome the fact that companies move to Frankfurt from London."[/ltr]
[ltr]There are already at the Frankfurt headquarters of the European Central Bank, Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank and Bundesbank making German city a major financial center on the continent. It ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Oct 2016, 1:06 am