Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

All-American Blueberry Pie

Lobo
    Lobo

All-American Blueberry Pie Empty All-American Blueberry Pie

Post by Lobo Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:59 pm

All-American Blueberry Pie Img1l
    All-American Blueberry Pie

Prep Time:   20 minutes    
    Cook Time:   60 minutes    
    Servings:   8  

Ingredients:

• 2 rolled-out rounds Basic Pie Dough
    • 1 jar (31 oz./878 g) blueberry pie filling
    • 1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water
    • Sugar for sprinkling (optional)

Related Recipes

Directions:

Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 375°F (190°C).

Fold 1 dough round in half and carefully transfer to a 9-inch (23-cm) pie dish. Unfold and ease the round into the pan, without stretching it, and pat it firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the dish. Using kitchen scissors, trim the edge of the dough, leaving 3/4 inch (2 cm) of overhang. Pour the pie filling into the dough-lined pan.

Place a flag piecrust cutter on your work surface and arrange the remaining dough round on top. Using a rolling pin, press the dough into the lattice cutter. Lift off the insert and the dough from the lattice cutter, then invert the dough over the pie and lift the insert. Fold the edge of the top round under the edge of the bottom round and crimp the edges to seal. Brush the crust with the egg wash and sprinkle with sugar.

Bake until the crust is golden and the filling is bubbling, about 1 hour, covering the edges with foil if they begin to brown too quickly. Transfer the pie to a wire rack and let cool at least 1 hour before serving. Serves 8.

Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:02 am