Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Parliamentary performed a demanding security fence Baghdad to help maintain the security of the capi

rocky

Parliamentary performed a demanding security fence Baghdad to help maintain the security of the capi

Post by rocky on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 4:11 am

[size=30]Parliamentary performed a demanding security fence Baghdad to help maintain the security of the capital[/size]
06/07/2016 11:18 | Number of Views: 60
font size:  
Direction Press / special
He stressed the security and defense committee member of the parliamentary Iskandar and berries that the Commission's work includes meetings and interviews with and comments and the emphasis on accountability for negligence military commanders.
And berries In an interview with "direction." He said there were studies and proposals presented to the leaders of operations in Baghdad and other provinces but it is not working out before them.
He and berries that Karrada where a regiment of the police and the intelligence and the intelligence and national security, but did not notice them role, wondering who was responsible and negligent in the Karrada tragedy and who determines responsibility for the purpose to hold him accountable.
He and berries that there are many kegs located in the south of Baghdad, adding that the incidents of terrorism have privacy different from the other and must be complete wall of Baghdad, which contributes to maintain the security of the capital.
The government announced on Monday that since the national mourning three days continue for the victims of the bombing central Karrada district of the densely ahead of Eid al-Fitr.
Iraqi officials have announced a rise in the number of martyrs in the bombing of Karrada to 213, with more than 200 people injured.
It is said that the Iraqi Ministry of Justice announced the implementation of the death penalty, Monday, against five convicted of terrorism cases, the day after the suicide bombing that killed more than 200 martyrs in the Karrada district of Baghdad.

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/118043.html

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 6:27 am