Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Barzani: I hope that all political parties and the parties to meet after the end of the feast

rocky

Barzani: I hope that all political parties and the parties to meet after the end of the feast

Post by rocky on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:12 am

[size=48]Barzani: I hope that all political parties and the parties to meet after the end of the feast[/size]
[size=32]
11:15:02 a.m. 07/06/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Erbil sent President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, on Tuesday, sent acongratulatory message on theoccasion ofEid al - Fitr, which gave his congratulations to all Muslims in Kurdistan in particular and Iraq and theworld, calling on all political parties to sit at the table ofdialogue. This came in astatement Barzani also congratulated all the families of the "martyrs ' heads held high," and all Peshmerga fighters, and all security institutions.Barzani said in his message, " on the occasion of theblessed, assure for the second time on thestatement issued on 23.6.2016 which called on all political parties and parties in theregion Kurdistan to hold a special meeting, and discussed the referendum on self -determination. " He said thePresident of the Kurdistan region," I hope that all political parties and theparties in theregion to meet the end of theEid al - Fitr to discuss the referendum on self -determination after, as well as discuss relations between Erbil and Baghdad and required by the national interest, and totry to find asolution to thepolitical situation in Allakulaim. "He called onBarzani of" Bari Almighty to accept thefasting and worship of all Muslims in theholy month ofRamadan, and to preserve thePeshmerga forces, and that is the feast areason to end the grief and destruction, and restore peace to all humanity . " .Add comment
[/size]

Read more:http://www.sotaliraq.com/newsitem-mobile.php?id=339420#ixzz4DdbcNh00

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 10:42 pm