Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Start clearing Albu Risha northern Ramadi operation

rocky

Post by rocky on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:56 am

Start clearing Albu Risha north of Ramadi , the process of the high death shrine of Sayed Mohammad bombings to 76 martyrs and wounded Abadi directed to withdraw federal police from Fallujah holiday harrowed joy / Abdul - Hamza Salman You will be the last Karrada bombing?! / Rahim al - Khalidi Althion intellectual / Walid Karim Nasseri host Askariyya hard work and the efforts of exceptional. Gargash attacking al - Qaradawi after his response to Abdullah bin Zayed .. asserts: who issued Fatawa suicide blame the White House: learn from the invasion of Iraq campaign mistakes ..! army Air destroys convoy comprising 70 Daashaa in the way of Sharqat - Qayyarah

Section:News

July 8, 2016 11:39

Security forces began on Friday, clearing the Albu Risha area north of Ramadi process.
A source in the western Anbar operations "of the band 16 security forces and the fight against terrorism and tactical Anbar police and the attribution of an air force and army aviation and coalition aircraft and artillery, began clearing the area of ​​the Albu Risha north of Ramadi."

http://burathanews.com/news/295991.html

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:04 am