Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

An international plan to drag items Daash Westerners from Iraq

Post by rocky on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 3:45 am

Revealed, government sources and other Iraqi intelligence in Baghdad, about the existence of a comprehensive plan aimed to find a safe way through which people can join to (Daash), foreign nationals, mostly European, to return to their homes.
The move comes after what it described as sources of "remorse" to leave their countries and join Bdaash and Trapped victims of propaganda films for the organization and their discovery of the true situation after their arrival in the territory controlled by. "
According to officials at the National Intelligence Agency in Baghdad, "the military leaders working within the so-called international alliance of different nationalities, most notably the United States, France, Britain, Canada, Germany, to discuss ways in which the regretful to join Bdaash of surrender and way of that."
According to sources, the meeting took place in Baghdad on the second of July of this to discuss the matter after receiving room of the international coalition operations mounting signs of people have joined the "Daash" mostly Europeans expressing their desire to return and turn themselves in to the authorities in their own countries. "
They expressed remorse "on joining the organization, and explain the circumstances of life in Daash areas received the majority of the families that had approached the authorities of their country."
Sources in the office of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi confirmed the validity of the leaks, saying that it is still under discussion, "especially about the actual application and the difficulty of finding safe ways for them with a contactless forbidden lines on both sides and ways to communicate with their seducer."

Current date/time is Fri 21 Oct 2016, 10:37 pm