Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iran’s security forces arrest 17 Kurds in Shno, Eastern Kurdistan

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun 10 Jul 2016, 5:10 am

Posted on July 9, 2016 by Editorial Staff in Kurdistan
Photo: Shutterstock
SHNO, Iranian Kurdistan,— Iranian security forces have arrested 17 people in the Kurdish city of Shno, south of Urmiye (Orumiyeh) in Iranian Kurdistan [Rojhelat], after clashes were reported between members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) and fighters from the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Iran (KDP-I).
Kurdish activists said Iranian security forces have kept 17 residents from the villages of De Shams, Suja, Balagir and Ali Awa in detention since July 4.
The arrests are believed to be due to clashes which erupted between the KDP-I and the IRGC, activists said.

Tensions have remained high between members of the KDP-I and the IRGC over the past three weeks. Clashes between the two have resulted in a number of deaths from both sides.
The Revolutionary Guard has killed two Kurdish insurgents who have been on the run since last week, Iranian army said.
Last month Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards killed 12 Kurdish rebels from the Party of Free Life of Kurdistan PJAK in Iranian Kurdistan near the Iraq’s Kurdistan Region border in clashes in which three Guards were also killed.
On June 26 the Iranian army has shelled remote bordering areas in neighboring Iraqi Kurdistan, where most Iranian Kurdish troops are based, in apparent response to Kurdish rebels attacking their bases.
Iran’s top army commander has threatened Iraqi Kurdistan last week, saying that Iran would go beyond its borders to crush ‘terrorist threats’ emanating from groups based inside Kurdish territories.
Iraqi Kurdistan Regional Government’s (KRG) representative to Tehran said last week that the Islamic Republic’s recent warnings of war were not directed at Iraqi Kurdistan but were made to caution Iran’s armed Kurdish groups in the area.
KRG has strongly rejected the threats made by Maj. Gen. Salami and said it “see them as inappropriate to the historic and friendly relations between Iraqi Kurdistan and the Islamic Republic of Iran,”
Iranian Kurdish rebels resumed in June their armed campaign for self-rule against the Islamic Republic after nearly two decades of non-military struggle.

The Kurds took up arms to establish a semi-autonomous Kurdish regional entities or Kurdish federal states in Iran, similar to the Kurdistan Regional Government in Iraq.
Ever since its emergence in 1979 the Islamic regime imposed discriminatory rules and laws against the Kurds in all social, political and economic fields.
The Kurds in Iran experience discrimination in the enjoyment of their religious, economic and cultural rights. Parents are banned from registering their babies with certain Kurdish names, and religious minorities that are mainly or partially Kurdish are targeted by measures designed to stigmatize and isolate them.

http://ekurd.net/kurds-arrested-shno-iran-2016-07-09

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:58 pm