Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Economist: Deletion of zeros project should be expedited

dizzydee

Economist: Deletion of zeros project should be expedited

Post by dizzydee on Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:53 pm

Tuesday, 08 January, 2013

called economic expert peace Quraishi, to the need to apply the project to delete three zeros from the currency because it is in the service of the citizen and the national currency by reducing the masses of cash with groups large in the local market.

Quraishi said: The implementation of the project for restructuring the Iraqi currency after Delete the three zeroes which is necessary for it would serve the citizen and the national economy, considering that groups large will turn into a thousand small unit, which will facilitate transactions in the market and accounts for government departments.

said the government should support the national project because it will contribute to strengthening the power of the Iraqi dinar and the national economy, stressing the importance of expediting its implementation during the current year.

central bank is preparing for the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the national
currency after the completion of all procedures related to the project, but so far no date has been set for its application due to calls from some officials to postpone it.

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=41946

Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: Economist: Deletion of zeros project should be expedited

Post by Neno on Tue 08 Jan 2013, 2:05 pm

Yes, this would be great for the citizen as long as the value changed or, they will carry more paper per transaction which, we all know is not going to the case when the deleted zeros (the lower denoms) are circulated. I really liked the confirmation of the large below (for the third time now I have read this in recent days)that was made above. This is one reason why I hang on... ;)

considering that groups large will turn into a thousand small unit, which will facilitate transactions in the market and accounts for government departments.

Promo CODE: Styles

Alex
Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Post by Alex on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 11:32 am

I like this one!!! shows there is something going on

central bank is preparing for the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the national
currency after the completion of all procedures related to the project
, but so far no date has been set for its application due to calls from some officials to postpone it.

porky
Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Post by porky on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 11:59 am

Going on alright!!! going on 7 years listening to, all the things that are going to trigger the RV!!! lol the purple monkeys told me last night its going to be soom!! so better go put some more on reserve!!! lol!

CITEX
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by CITEX on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 4:53 pm

currency after the completion of all procedures related to the project, but so far no date has been set for its application due to calls from some officials to postpone it.

As long as they are ready its closer than it was. just need that vote!

Cross-Eyed Mary
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Post by Cross-Eyed Mary on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 7:25 pm

@dizzydee wrote:Tuesday, 08 January, 2013
would serve the citizen and the national economy,

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=41946
AHHHHH, Yeah the citizen wouldn't notice unless it was smaller denominations, even then it means nothing other than the fact that they have a better feeling butt cheek after a long drive(I put mine on the dash after about 200 miles.)..... The government on the other hand would notice an lets face it, those are the people calling the shots, provided that they follow the guidelines of the UN........................... but it wont be the "RV" you want, $0.10 at best, they want you to "cash-in" at that price because they know what were doing, it's no "Secret" they want there money back CHEAP...... wouldn't you?.....duhhhhh

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 8:40 pm

@Cross-Eyed Mary wrote: AHHHHH, Yeah the citizen wouldn't notice unless it was smaller denominations, even then it means nothing other than the fact that they have a better feeling butt cheek after a long drive(I put mine on the dash after about 200 miles.)..... The government on the other hand would notice an lets face it, those are the people calling the shots, provided that they follow the guidelines of the UN........................... but it wont be the "RV" you want, $0.10 at best, they want you to "cash-in" at that price because they know what were doing, it's no "Secret" they want there money back CHEAP...... wouldn't you?.....duhhhhh
Sounds like the US plans too, wanting their dollars back make em cheap and get them back.. ;)

Promo CODE: Styles

Cross-Eyed Mary
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Post by Cross-Eyed Mary on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 9:12 pm

@Neno wrote: Sounds like the US plans too, wanting their dollars back make em cheap and get them back.. ;
I would buy that all day long.(don't ever take any of my comments as a butt kissing because that ain't ever going to happen, other people might..... okay they do, kiss it but this guy ain't.) I just see where you coming from.

Wayne Irby
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby on Thu 10 Jan 2013, 8:14 am

[quote="Cross-Eyed Mary"] AHHHHH, Yeah the citizen wouldn't notice unless it was smaller denominations, even then it means nothing other than the fact that they have a better feeling butt cheek after a long drive(I put mine on the dash after about 200 miles.)..... The government on the other hand would notice an lets face it, those are the people calling the shots, provided that they follow the guidelines of the UN........................... but it wont be the "RV" you want, $0.10 at best, they want you to "cash-in" at that price because they know what were doing, it's no "Secret" they want there money back CHEAP...... wouldn't you?.....duhhhhh[/quote ]I would be happy to cash all the Dinars I have at $.10, that is basically 100 times what I paid for them and a very nice profit, I've had mine since 2009 and ready to move on!, it would not make me rich but would give me enough to pay off everything with a nice little chunk left over!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:53 pm

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 8:53 pm