Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraqi Kurdistan News in brief – July 12, 2016

rocky

Post by rocky on Tue 12 Jul 2016, 6:51 am

Posted on July 12, 2016 by Editorial Staff in Iraqi Kurdistan News in brief
[size=13]KDP not ready to meet PUK-Gorran delegation, spokesman says[/size]
Erbil: A spokesman from the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) said on Monday the KDP will not meet with a joint delegation from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and the Change Movement (Gorran). KDP spokesman Mahmood Mohammed told NRT, “We gave an official response to the PUK-Gorran delegation and said the KDP is not ready to meet with them.” Mohammed said the KDP had previously agreed to meet with Gorran but the Change Movement was not ready to meet at that time. He added now Gorran wants the KDP to meet with the joint delegation but the KDP was not yet prepared to welcome them. The spokesman said the KDP was ready to meet with the PUK without Gorran but the Change Movement has not requested a meeting with the KDP without the attendance of the PUK. nrttv.com
[size=13]Carter reaffirms U.S. support for Peshmerga in fight against Islamic State[/size]
Erbil: U.S. Defense Secretary Ashton Carter reaffirmed American support for Peshmerga forces in the fight against Islamic State (IS) militants, the Kurdistan Region’s Presidency (KRP) reported. Carter spoke by phone with Massoud Barzani on Monday to discuss the battle against IS, cooperation between Peshmerga, coalition forces and the Iraqi army, and U.S. assistance to the region. According to the official website of the KRP, Carter stressed America’s commitment to support Peshmerga forces in the fight against IS. nrttv.com

[size=13]Kurdish official: The Kurdish blocs will return to Baghdad to participate in Iraqi parliament sessions[/size]
Sulaimani: The Head of the Kurdistan Islamic Union KIU in the Kurdish parliament, confirmed that members of the Kurdish blocs will return to Baghdad to participate in the Iraqi parliament. Head of the KIU Muthana Amin said in a statement that there is not in front of the Kurdish blocs, but to return to Baghdad in order to participate in the Iraqi parliament sessions, adding that the meetings of the Council were not possible due to the lack of quorum, but the blocs of / Patriotic Union of Kurdistan PUK, Kurdistan Democratic party KDP and the Change (Gorran) Movement decided to participate in these sessions. ninanews.com | Ekurd.net
[size=13]Iraqi Kurdistan produced 9,356 mmscf of gas in June[/size]
Erbil: Iraq’s Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) produced more than 311 million standard cubic feet per day (mmscf/d) of gas last June, the Ministry of Natural Resources said on Monday. The MNR said in its monthly oil report that the KRG’s gas production reached 9,356 mmscf in the month of June, an average of 311.9 mmscf/d. “The net gas production was supplied to electricity generation plants,” the MNR’s report stated. According to Anadolu Agency, the KRG’s current reserves are estimated at more than 5.7 trillion cubic feet and are expected to rise to eight trillion if Kirkuk is included. KRG has plans to export natural gas in the near future. nrttv.com

[size=13]Canadian defense minister arrives in Iraqi Kurdistan capital[/size]
Erbil: Canadian Defense Minister Harjit Sajjan arrived in Erbil on Monday to meet with Kurdish officials following a visit to Baghdad. Sajjan was received by the Kurdistan Region’s interim Minister of Peshmerga Affairs, Karim Sinjari and head of foreign relations Falah Mustafa, NRT reported. Qadr said Sajjan will meet with Massoud Barzani on Tuesday. Following Tuesday’s meeting with Massoud Barzani, it is expected Sajjan will meet with Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani and with Peshmerga commanders to discuss the fight against the Islamic State (IS) and the development of Peshmerga forces. Sajjan may meet with Canadian trainers and advisors in the Kurdistan Region as well to talk over the war against IS. nrttv.com | Ekurd.net
[size=13]Man in Kirkuk finds five missing girls while searching for his own daughter[/size]
Kirkuk: Jalil, a man in Kirkuk, found five missing girls while looking for his own daughter. His 7-year-old daughter Aya went missing five years ago, Jalil, her father, started a nationwide search for her. “I have searched many places, especially in Kurdistan and south of Iraq,” Jalil, Aya’s father said. “When I was looking for my girl, I found five other kids and returned them to their families,” he continued. “They are safe and happy with their families now, but I have not found my own girl so far.” He’s still searching for Aya. Ready to look into every town, city and village, he says. Aya went missed in 2011. Her mother believes Aya was kidnapped, she asks the government to help her find her little daughter. rudaw.net

http://ekurd.net/iraqi-kurdistan-news-in-brief-july-12-2016-2016-07-12

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 6:01 pm