Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kurdistan region disrupts the announcement tomorrow, the anniversary of the Republic of Iraq

rocky

Kurdistan region disrupts the announcement tomorrow, the anniversary of the Republic of Iraq

Post by rocky on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 3:00 pm

Kurdistan region disrupts the announcement tomorrow, the anniversary of the Republic of Iraq

July 13, 2016 Walter

[Oan- Baghdad]
The government announced in the Kurdistan region, considered on Thursday a public holiday in the province in the fifty-eighth anniversary of the passage of the 1958 revolution on July 14 that ended the monarchy and the declaration of the republican regime in Iraq.
And official spokesman for the provincial government Sven Dzia in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, “resting on the Holidays Act in Kurdistan, we announce to the citizens that on Thursday an official Hoattlh in all government institutions in the Kurdistan region.”
And the movement of July 14, 1958 leader Abdul Karim Kassem, was toppled Iraqi Kingdom, where he was the King Faisal II king of Iraq was the proclamation of the Republic of Iraq and the end of the era of the monarchy through the first statement of the movement, which was relayed by Abdul Salam Arif Dar radio, after the success in the heart of the system government control of the General command of the army and the House radio and complex central switchboard telephone, through the first brigade of the Iraqi army sectors, and with the support of the members of the national organization or the Free officers officers on Monday, July 14, 1958 morning.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/&prev=search

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 3:39 am