Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

On the occasion of the New Year .. President of the Republic receives congratulatory from the Emir o

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

On the occasion of the New Year .. President of the Republic receives congratulatory from the Emir o Empty On the occasion of the New Year .. President of the Republic receives congratulatory from the Emir o

Post by day dreamer Tue 08 Jan 2013, 3:11 pm

On the occasion of the New Year .. President of the Republic receives congratulatory from the Emir of Kuwait and UAE President</SPAN>

Union: received His Excellency President Jalal Talabani, a congratulatory telegram from His Highness the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah on the occasion of the new year, and in what reads as follows:

"His Excellency President Jalal Talabani, may God protect him

President of the Republic of brotherly Iraq

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings,

It gives me great pleasure to convey to Your Excellency my sincere congratulations and best wishes on the occasion of the new year 2013. Taking Abadl your Excellency good feelings on this occasion, to ask Almighty Allah to make this new year is better on our Arab and Islamic humanity, prevail where security and peace is achieved when prosperity for all peoples sisterly and friendly, and wish Your Excellency good health and wellness, and the Republic of Iraq and brotherly people Karim more of development and growth.

Please accept Your Excellency my sincere appreciation ..

Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah

Emir of Kuwait. "

And received the President of the Republic on the occasion of New Year's Day, a congratulatory telegram from Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates, in what reads as follows:

"His Excellency President Jalal Talabani esteemed

President of the Republic of brotherly Iraq

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings,

I am very pleased to take appropriate New Year's Day 2013 to send to your Excellency our heartfelt congratulations, hoping to God the Almighty to restore this blessed occasion to your Excellency good health and happiness, and your brotherly people with good and prosperity to your people with glory and greatness.

Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan

President of the United Arab Emirates. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wildman
    News Hound
    News Hound

On the occasion of the New Year .. President of the Republic receives congratulatory from the Emir o Empty Re: On the occasion of the New Year .. President of the Republic receives congratulatory from the Emir o

Post by Wildman Tue 08 Jan 2013, 3:59 pm

Thanks day dreamer.

I like this part.>>>Taking
    Abadl your Excellency good feelings on this occasion, to ask Almighty to make this new year is better on our Arab and Islamic humanity,
    prevail where security and peace is achieved when prosperity for all
    peoples
    sisterly and friendly

Don't agree with asking Allah tho. I'll stick with the One and Only. My Lord and Savior Jesus. >>> The Almighty. : )
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

On the occasion of the New Year .. President of the Republic receives congratulatory from the Emir o Empty Re: On the occasion of the New Year .. President of the Republic receives congratulatory from the Emir o

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 08 Jan 2013, 4:06 pm

Agreed Wildman, but the letters are encouraging from Kuwait and UAE. Good things coming. Thanks.
    Wildman
    News Hound
    News Hound

Post by Wildman Tue 08 Jan 2013, 4:13 pm

lonelyintexas wrote:Agreed Wildman, but the letters are encouraging from Kuwait and UAE. Good things coming. Thanks.

I agree lit. if we could just push soon out of the way. : )

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:32 pm