Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

US officials: Daash preparing to collapse in Iraq and Syria

rocky

Post by rocky on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 6:20 am

Thursday 14-07-2016 | 10:28:50

J p
Twilight News / report published by the newspaper "Washington Post" pointed out that Daash leaders began quietly preparing their followers for the collapse of the "Caliphate", which declared it two years ago.
The newspaper quoted US intelligence officials as saying that the recent actions and measures taken by the organization in Syria, according to the approval of their leaders down the fortunes of the organization on the battlefield, while preparing for the possibility of the fall of the remaining strongholds in Syria and Iraq.
Anti-terrorism experts in the US administration told the newspaper that the bloody attacks that stop behind the organization in Istanbul and Baghdad last month, was largely in response to the military setbacks in Iraq and Syria, Marjaheen to continue and increase the intensity, with the transformation of the organization from a quasi-state acquires regional bands to mysterious and pervasive network, with branches and cells in three continents, at least.
Intelligence officials pointed out that the strike Alkasemh organization represented in targeting its ability to raise money, train recruits and plan complex terrorist operations, but the nature of the decentralized organization to a large extent to ensure that it will remain dangerous for some time in the future.
Quoted the "Washington Post" reports Michael Hayden, a retired general at the head of the former CIA the US Air Force, as saying that the fundamental difference between Daash and al-Qaeda in the post "scalable power", that Daash enjoy more pictures of random popular movement that does not work according to a hierarchical organization it can be traced.
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/81511

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 12:02 am