Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Barzani meets with the presidency of the party hard-working conditions in Kurdistan and the future o

rocky

Barzani meets with the presidency of the party hard-working conditions in Kurdistan and the future o

Post by rocky on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 4:18 am

Barzani meets with the presidency of the party hard-working conditions in Kurdistan and the future of relations between Arbil and Baghdad

Friday 15-07-2016 | 8:45:17

M m r / d p
Twilight News / Search President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, on Thursday, members of the Presidency of the Kurdistan Toilers Party, the political situation in the Kurdistan Region and the future of relations between the province and the federal government, shedding light on the political process in the region and the referendum and the right of the people of Kurdistan to self-determination.
A statement from the presidency of the province responded to the Twilight News, that Barzani met in Salahuddin in Arbil resort on Thursday, Organic of the Presidium of the toilers of Kurdistan party Blaine Abdullah Bahman Hussein.
The statement noted that the meeting witnessed exchange of views on the post-regulation "Daash" terrorist and political possibilities at that stage.
The statement noted that the visiting delegation expressed appreciation for the efforts Barzani in insisting on the right to report the fate of the people of Kurdistan and to get international support for the Kurdistan Region and the forces Alپeshmrگh.
The statement added that the meeting touched on in another section of it to the living conditions of the citizens, pointing out that Barzani touched on the steps project of reform and root out corruption.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/81727

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 3:41 am