Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Sanders won the soul of the Democratic Party

Sanders won the soul of the Democratic Party

Post by Lobo on Sun 17 Jul 2016, 2:13 pm

Sanders won the soul of the Democratic Party
By Post Editorial Board
July 16, 2016 | 10:12pm
Modal Trigger
Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton Photo: AFP/Getty Images
Don’t fret, Bernie Sanders fans: You may have lost the battle for the Democratic nomination, but you definitely won the war for the party’s soul.
That’s because Hillary Clinton — desperate for Sanders’ blessing — agreed to send the party hurtling sharply left by adopting what all agree is the Democrats’ most liberal platform in history.
“I think if you read the platform right now,” said Sanders policy director Warren Gunnells, “you will understand that the political revolution is alive and kicking.”
Indeed, he said, Sanders got “at least 80 percent” of what he wanted in the platform.
The platform endorses a $15-an-hour-plus minimum wage, which Clinton staunchly opposed, indexed to inflation.
It embraces the language of Black Lives Matter, demanding automatic federal investigations of “all questionable or suspicious police-involved shootings,” an end to “mass incarcerations,” sentencing reforms and more police accountability.
It endorses a public option on health care — another major reversal; Clinton called it “too expensive” during the primaries.
It adopts much of Sanders’ language on Wall Street, including breaking up banks that are “too big to fail,” more taxes on large estates and carbon pricing.
It calls for a “pathway to future legalization” of marijuana and eradicating the death penalty. It adopts much of Sanders’ “free college for everyone” proposal.
And though the platform doesn’t adopt the strong anti-Trans-Pacific-Partnership language sought by Sanders, Clinton has now come out against TPP anyway.
Utterly absent is an idea for growing the economy to produce real, good jobs.
In short, this is a radical agenda that will present real problems for Clinton when she tries to woo moderates and independents who remain cool to her candidacy.
And it hardly reassures those who rightly complain that Clinton says whatever works to her immediate political advantage.
Make no mistake: It may be Hillary’s ticket, but the Sandernistas are definitely pulling all the strings.

Current date/time is Wed 26 Oct 2016, 6:17 am