Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Economist: government banking sector needs to be restructured

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun 17 Jul 2016, 5:47 pm

July 17, 2016

BAGHDAD / IBN

Said the financial and banking expert Majid picture that there is a fundamental problem in the government banking sector, which controls more than 90% of banking transactions in Iraq, which is efficient at the present time it has been agreed with the International Monetary Fund to restructure the state of the banking system in Iraq is consistent with the requirements of the international banking industry and the requirements of the Iraqi economy.

Suri said in a statement to the Iraqi network transmitter (IBN), that Iraq now has a full desire to restructure the six government banks in addition to the Housing Fund, which is also a government bank.

He added that the Iraqi Central Bank allocated 5 trillion dinars to a specialized industrial and agricultural real estate, including the Housing Fund where he was to use a simple part of it by the Housing Fund only banks either banks have not learned the rest of this amount in full.

He noted that this amount is allocated by the central bank for these banks to cope with the downturn in government expenditures, in order to encourage action by the private sector in industry or agriculture.

https://ibnnews.net/?p=39426

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 7:28 am