Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Xiaa: the decline in the growth of the global economy will affect Iraq being dependent on oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Xiaa: the decline in the growth of the global economy will affect Iraq being dependent on oil Empty Xiaa: the decline in the growth of the global economy will affect Iraq being dependent on oil

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2013, 7:39 am

Xiaa: the decline in the growth of the global economy will affect Iraq being dependent on oil

11:58 29/05/2013

Baghdad - and babysit - called a member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Attorney Abdulabas Xiaa, the need to diversify the state's resources to avoid the impact of the slowdown in the growth of the global economy on the Iraqi economy based almost entirely on oil.

Said Xiaa in a press statement: that the decline in global economic growth will directly affect world oil prices, and thus harm the national economy being supported by more than 93% on oil.

He added: development plan announced by the Ministry of Planning aims to reduce dependence on oil revenues in the construction of the federal budget, but to achieve the results you need more time, because this subject needs to activate a set of economic laws Kaltarifah customs and protect the national product and other laws task.

He explained: to diversify the state's resources come through the promotion of local industry and the production of goods in the Iraqi market substitute for foreign imports and this will reduce the drain of hard currency which go to foreign imports, and thus will support the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:05 pm