Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraqi Kurdistan News in brief – July 18, 2016

rocky

Post by rocky on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 6:09 am

Posted on July 18, 2016 by Editorial Staff in Iraqi Kurdistan News in brief
[size=31]Iraqi Kurdistan-Iran border trade hindered by Iraqi checkpoints[/size]
[size=31]Erbil: Trading activity on the Parviz-Khan border between Iraq’s Kurdistan Region and Iran has decreased dramatically as Iraqi customs officials do not allow trucks who have crossed at that border point to enter central and southern Iraq. “When they [Iraqi customs and checkpoints] know that the trucks have come from the Parviz-Khan border, they don’t allow them to pass and the drivers return to us,” Ali Tofiq, director of the Parviz-Khan border crossing told Rudaw. Tofiq added that there are also other reasons for these prohibitions. The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the central Iraqi government differ in their implementation of some customs regulations. Many checkpoints into central and southern Iraq are manned by Shiite militias. rudaw.net[/size]
[size=31]PUK, Gorran movement deal is against power monopoly: PUK deputy[/size]

[size=31]Baghdad: A deputy from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in the Iraqi parliament stated that the recent deal between his party and the Movement of Change (Gorran) is not a mere allegiance but a national plan. Bakhtiar Shawais told al-Tejah Press that the recent allegiance between Gorran and the PUK is a national plan for making reform and against power monopoly of a party. Reiterating that there are rifts between Baghdad and Erbil over bilateral ties, the salaries of the clerks of the region and the signed oil deal between the two sides, he added that Gorran and the PUK are attempting through their allegiance to alleviate tensions between the two governments and settle differences. kurdpress.ir[/size]
[size=31]Iraq, Kurdistan governments begin preparations to house residents fleeing Mosul[/size]
[size=31]Erbil: The Iraqi Ministry of Migration and Displacement has started preparations for the construction of camps near the city of Mosul to provide shelter for residents who are expected to flee during operations to liberate the city. Darbaz Mohammed, the minister of Migration and Displacement, visited camps sheltering displaced people in Makhmour and said $280 million was allocated for creating the camps in coordination with the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG). Mohammed added the ministry has completed an emergency plan for humanitarian aid to Mosul residents in coordination with the KRG and international organizations, which was described to the Iraqi Council of Ministers. “The liberation of Mosul is one of the greatest challenges in front of the Iraqi government,” Mohammed said. nrttv.com[/size]

[size=31]Britain will continue supporting Peshmerga for years, consul-general says[/size]
[size=31]Erbil: The British government will continue to support the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and Peshmerga forces for the next few years, the U.K. Consul-General said on Sunday. British Consul-General Angus McKee told NRT Britain’s support to Peshmerga and Iraqi security forces against Islamic State (IS) militants will continue. McKee added the British government will continue to encourage the KRG and the Iraqi government to carry out “economic reforms.” “… The work of Britain in Iraq, Kurdistan Region will continue … So not just helping Kurdistan Region and Iraq for the next few weeks or months but for the next few years,” McKee said. nrttv.com[/size]
[size=31]Rooftop gardens in Halabja are a way to beat the financial crisis[/size]
[size=31]The economic crisis has forced many people in the city of Halabja to grow agricultural products inside their homes, on rooftops and open land in a bid to earn their daily bread. Fayaq Hama Tofiq, who has been gardening on the roof of his house for four years, said he had no other options but to expand his agriculture. Each year he sells one ton of vegetables. “In the past, I was doing half the amount of planting that I do now. Since last year, I have expanded this fence to make more space, but the roof is still small,” Tofiq said. “In this time of crisis, my products are enough. I grow celery in my small farm. If I did not grow it, I would have to buy the celery for 3000 IQD ($2.5) every day. Now, I do not buy it and I save the money.” rudaw.net[/size]
http://ekurd.net/iraqi-kurdistan-news-in-brief-july-18-2016-2016-07-18

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:58 pm