Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Edit Alaosjh village south of Qayyarah

Post by rocky on Tue 19 Jul 2016, 3:37 am

 term / Baghdad 

The joint forces managed to free Alaosjh village in hand Qayyarah, south of Mosul from the control of the organization Daash and raised the Iraqi flag over Mbaneha.otota this process after 4 days of the security forces ,liberation of five villages in Qayyarah, namely: Imam west, and bitter, and Jawaanh, stump, and the role of the base. 
the organization began Daash lose a lot of territory controlled by the south of Mosul, and formed the Liberation village Haj Ali shock process of theorganization being one of the most important villages in the south of Mosul and the largest, with a population of about 25 thousand people. According to a security source (range Press) " The joint forces stormed Alaosjh on three sides and then the village start of the battle where he lasted less than two hours." 
It said Harbi media cell, in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, " The pieces Brigade 37 Armored Brigade 72 band 15 carried out, a quick security operation during which he managed to free Alaosjh village of hand Qayyarah, south of Mosul, from the control of gangs Daash. " It said the cell, "it was completely cleanse the village and raise the Iraqi flag over the buildings." And launched edit hand Qayyarah operations on June 18 after the success of the joint forces of the liberation of Fallujah.

Current date/time is Fri 21 Oct 2016, 6:48 pm