Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gingrich: Melania Trump is ‘Living Proof’ the Presumptive GOP Nominee Isn’t Anti-Immigrant

Lobo
    Lobo

Gingrich: Melania Trump is ‘Living Proof’ the Presumptive GOP Nominee Isn’t Anti-Immigrant Empty Gingrich: Melania Trump is ‘Living Proof’ the Presumptive GOP Nominee Isn’t Anti-Immigrant

Post by Lobo Tue 19 Jul 2016, 1:52 pm

Gingrich: Melania Trump is ‘Living Proof’ the Presumptive GOP Nominee Isn’t Anti-Immigrant
    Jul. 18, 2016 9:18pm Tré Goins-Phillips

[*]

The fact that Melania Trump, who was born in Slovenia, is Donald Trump’s wife is proof the presumptive Republican presidential nominee isn’t against immigration. That is, according to Newt Gingrich.
    “Melania is not only very, very attractive as a supermodel, but she’s also living proof that Donald Trump is not anti-immigrant,” the former House speaker told Fox News host Greta Van Susteren. “He’s just for legal immigrants.”

Before ultimately selecting Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as his running mate, Trump was seriously considering tapping Gingrich as his vice presidential pick.
    Earlier in his discussion with the Fox News anchor, Gingrich compared the multilingual skills of Melania Trump, who is able to speak five languages, to that of Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of Secretary of State John Kerry, who was the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee.
    “Because she could speak multiple languages,” Gingrich said, “and she delivered part of her speech in different languages.”
    Trump married the former supermodel in 2005, and she became a U.S. citizen in 2006, five years after becoming a permanent resident of the country.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/18/gingrich-melania-trump-is-living-proof-the-presumptive-gop-nominee-isnt-anti-immigrant/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-07-19&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:33 am