Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Daash prevents Internet in Mosul and limits used in the halls under supervision

Daash prevents Internet in Mosul and limits used in the halls under supervision

Post by rocky on Wed 20 Jul 2016, 2:56 am

[ltr]Daash prevents Internet in Mosul and limits used in the halls under supervision[/ltr]

Since 19/07/2016 19:01 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr]Baghdad balances News 
Deliberately organizing Daash terrorist to prevent the Internet in Mosul and inventory used in the galleries under its control and called for residents in the city to deliver home Internet systems under threat of using the internet at his home after militants in Mosul campaigns revealed through correspondence on social networking sites and the collapse of the organization within the city with the army was able Iraqi restore Qayyarah and surrounding villages. 
I got / balances News / publication on the terrorist organization and distributed in the city of Mosul instructions included six elements placed on the prevention of the use of the internet and stating that "Internet service stops homes, shops and public places in all areas." 
And intentionally to set up Internet lounges are subject to its supervision and the condition of providing Internet service outside the walls of the halls. 
He noted that the publication to prevent the submission websites on the streets is unequivocally dedicated lounges as access to the Internet for women requirement to provide a cadre Nsan to manage these lounges. 
And prevent the terrorist organization hard-line sale of Internet organizations and bouquets activate the Internet to anyone, and stressed that all homes and businesses owners, agents, distributors take down the Internet and Towers Mnzawmath and asked them to deliver systems 
The organization has made a similar move in several control zones in Syria and Iraq, during previous periods of the year for Gary and late last year, in a move which aims regulatory restrictions on anti his activists, preventing communication with other regions outside of his control. 
The organization Daash has revealed his reasons for issuing a decree banning the use of "receiver", and the threat is not abiding the resolution also penalties. 
The activists are anti-regulation Daash launched a campaign (m), which means resistance and began the character line (m) on the walls of the city while raising a number of them Iraqi flag, which confused the organization Daash accounts of what the arrival of the Iraqi army on the outskirts of Mosul after restore Qayyarah leaders and residential complex in the city and the surrounding villages Bh.anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Oct 2016, 11:50 am