Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Furious Mike Huckabee rips into ‘self-absorbed’ Ted Cruz for betraying Trump at convention

Furious Mike Huckabee rips into ‘self-absorbed’ Ted Cruz for betraying Trump at convention

Post by Lobo on Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Former Governor Mike Huckabee speaking at the 2012 CPAC in Washington, D.C. (Gage Skidmore/Flickr)
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee immediately ripped into Ted Cruz on Wednesday night after the Texas senator skipped endorsing Donald Trump during a primetime speech at the Republican National Convention.
Writing on Facebook, the former primary opponent of Cruz attacked him for not keeping “his word” to support the eventual Republican nominee and instead cho
osing to end his speech by telling Republicans to vote their “conscience.”
Huckabee kicked it off by calling Cruz by one of Trump’s favorite nicknames, “Lyin’ Ted.”
“The question of the night was whether Ted Cruz would honor his word and support the nominee or earn the moniker ‘Lyin Ted’ given to him by the man who won,” Huckabee began. “The question was whether Cruz would make his speech about HIS future or the future of the country. And that question was answered when Ted Cruz chose to not keep his word that he (along with me and every other GOP candidate) gave one year ago in that very arena where tonight he put his own ambitions above country.”
Huckabee, who has thrown his support behind Trump and whose daughter is a spokesperson for the GOP presidential nominee, then tore into Cruz.

“I’ve spoken at every convention since 1992, and I can attest to the fact that no one got near that stage without supporting the nominee,” he wrote. “Trump trusted Ted and was rewarded with a betrayal, but the delegates in that arena booed Cruz off the stage and out of Cleveland.”
“But when a person gives his word, he should keep it. When a person is treated with generosity to give a speech, he should either respond with respect or graciously decline. And when a person loses, he should accept the will of the voters and then offer support to the victor of the primary to defeat the anti-gun, pro-abortion, incompetent, dishonest, and dishonorable nominee of the Democrat party,” he continued. ” From where I sit, I didn’t see a statesman step forth for the country’s future. I saw a self-absorbed politician grab the microphone and try to line up his own future. Ted walked in tall and walked out small.”
This is not the first time that Huckabee has gone after Cruz. Early in the primary campaign he slammed the Texas senator for his “low-life, sleazy politics.”

Current date/time is Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:48 am