Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

A-doe-rable! Texan hunk saves baby deer from drowning in lake before sharing a sweet cuddle on his b

Lobo

A-doe-rable! Texan hunk saves baby deer from drowning in lake before sharing a sweet cuddle on his b

Post by Lobo on Thu 21 Jul 2016, 6:46 pm

A-doe-rable! Texan hunk saves baby deer from drowning in lake before sharing a sweet cuddle on his boat

USE LINK FOR ARTICLE AND PHOTOS - LUCKY LITTLE DOE -
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3700593/Texas-man-saves-baby-deer-drowning-lake.html

• The man jumped into Lake Buchanan after he spotted the baby deer 
  • He said he saw the deer struggling to keep her head above the water 
  • Swam her back to his boat and told his friend they couldn't let her drown 
  • He handed the deer to his friend but quickly took her back for a snuggle 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3700593/Texas-man-saves-baby-deer-drowning-lake.html#ixzz4F5dXKVxf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 6:23 pm