Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi directed to form a committee to resolve those sentenced to death files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi directed to form a committee to resolve those sentenced to death files Empty Abadi directed to form a committee to resolve those sentenced to death files

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi directed to form a committee to resolve those sentenced to death files

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - July 23: office said Alaalama, to the prime minister, Haidar al - Abadi, said Saturday that "the Prime Minister face to form a committee of representatives from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Supreme Judicial Council and the Presidency and the Ministry of Justice shall resolve the convicts file death ".

The statement said, " The committee will identify obstacles and causes that lead to delay the execution of death sentences and put the necessary recommendations to speed up the ratification of the said provisions and the implementation of those legally authorized."

It is said that the Secretary - General of the forces of Abu al Fadl al Abbas, Aws al - Khafaji, had threatened to go to Hout prison in Nasiriyah Tuesday and execution Bamahcomin there, calling for "change and modify articles 270 and 186 of the Iraqi constitution." Khafaji said, in a video posted on social networking sites, that "in the absence of approval of the President of the Republic to ratify the execution of death sentences against the defendants are we going to whale prison and carry out executions," Addressing saying , "We will carry out or carried out , " he said.

Mentioning that many of the human rights organizations had indicated Anhenak of the detainees who were to placement prison on charges of malicious by the informants was found guilty so far, there are also the cast confessed to crimes they did not commit under penalty of torture and coercion requires a retrial under the supervision neutral parties, and the release of not guilty, according to the plan. Ended O.h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 am