Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal Committee confirms its efforts to abolish the privileges included in the draft A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal Committee confirms its efforts to abolish the privileges included in the draft A Empty Parliamentary Legal Committee confirms its efforts to abolish the privileges included in the draft A

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jul 2016, 6:12 am

Parliamentary Legal Committee confirms its efforts to abolish the privileges included in the draft Act of Parliament
    Wrote: July 25, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Legal Committee unveiled its quest to abolish the privileges included in the draft Act of Parliament.
    The Committee stressed the proposal to postpone the second reading of the law until the end of the current legislative term of the parliament, to make way for proposals blocs, for its part expressed State of Law bloc objection to the benefits contained in the article of the law, saying it seeks to cancel it because it is not consistent with the public interest, while confirming the Presidency receiving the draft law from the presidency of the parliament and send it in the form of a proposed bill to parliament in its current form.
    Legal Committee and pointed out that the draft law includes twelve thirty substance indicated that the main provisions of the law provides for the granting of the parliament speaker and his two deputies and members of the House of Representatives material and moral privileges equal to the privileges of the prime minister and its members.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:05 am