Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

They Are Tracking Duty Free Purchases in Airports

Lobo
    Lobo

They Are Tracking Duty Free Purchases in Airports Empty They Are Tracking Duty Free Purchases in Airports

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:51 pm

They Are Tracking Duty Free Purchases in Airports Duty-Free-1024x577
    Have you ever wondered why you have to show your boarding pass to purchase something in the duty-free shops, after passing security, when in fact nobody can be there without a boarding pass? The answer is starting to surface.
    It turns out the government is tracking the destination of travelers who buy anything in the airport. With such a database, they could take the next step and send that info to your destination to ensure you pay the tax upon landing.
    The German magazine GMX has asked the seemingly stupid question: why do duty-free airport shops require travelers to show a boarding pass once they get through security? The hunt for money just keeps getting worse.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/taxes/they-are-tracking-duty-free-purchases-in-airports/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:17 am