Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Clinton on Security Failures in Benghazi: ‘It Was Not My Ball to Carry’

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Mon 25 Jul 2016, 2:07 pm

Jul. 24, 2016 9:17pm Jason Howerton

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in an interview with “60 Minutes” that she was not responsible for security failures leading up to the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks in Benghazi.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton discusses the Benghazi attacks in an interview with “60 Minutes.”
When asked what responsibility she has for the Benghazi attacks, Clinton said she “took responsibly” as secretary of state, but Congress found no negligence on her part.
“When this happened in Benghazi, I immediately stood up an independent committee – distinguished Americans, military and civilian experts,” she said. “They came out and they said, ‘You know, the ball was dropped – in security. And, you know, some of the decisions that were made, probably should have been rethought.’”
CBS’s Scott Pelley then interjected: “But wasn’t that your ball to carry?”
“No it wasn’t. It was not my ball to carry,” Clinton responded. “Read the reports, read all of the reports — all many hundreds of pages of them.”
The presumptive Democratic nominee said the security reports from Benghazi “never reached me” or “came to my attention.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/24/clinton-on-security-failures-in-benghazi-it-was-not-my-ball-to-carry/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-07-25&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 6:13 am