Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bernie Sanders gets booed when he tells supporters they should vote for Hillary Clinton

Lobo
    Lobo

Bernie Sanders gets booed when he tells supporters they should vote for Hillary Clinton Empty Bernie Sanders gets booed when he tells supporters they should vote for Hillary Clinton

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:45 pm

Bernie Sanders gets booed when he tells supporters they should vote for Hillary Clinton

Bernie Sanders fired up his supporters at the Democratic National Convention on Monday afternoon — until he mentioned the need to elect Hillary Clinton.
    While Sanders drew cheers when he trashed Donald Trump during his address, the audience erupted into boos when he said that “we have got to elect Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine.”
    In the run up to his statements about Clinton and Kaine, Sanders touted his campaign’s many achievements, including writing a more progressive Democratic platform and reducing the total number of Superdelegates in Democratic primaries.
    But even after getting the crowd pumped up by talking about their positive achievements, Sanders could not contain the boos that rained down on him when he endorsed Clinton and Kaine. He responded by reiterating how dangerous of a candidate Donald Trump is, and he talked about how Trump would be a disaster for all of the causes he cares about.
    “Trump is a bully and a demagogue,” Sanders said. “Trump has made bigotry and hatred the cornerstone of his campaign.”

While this calmed things down a little bit, he didn’t try to make a positive case for Clinton, and with good reason: It’s likely he would have been booed again had he mentioned her name.
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/bernie-sanders-booed-when-he-tells-his-supporters-they-should-vote-for-hillary-clinton/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 pm