Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

We hinted: the battle to liberate Mosul is not a traditional political as much as military What geog

rocky

We hinted: the battle to liberate Mosul is not a traditional political as much as military What geog

Post by rocky on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 4:19 am

[size=30]We hinted: the battle to liberate Mosul is not a traditional political as much as military What geographical[/size]
26/07/2016 12:16 | Number of readings: 1
font size:  
Direction Press / special
Reform Front, member of the parliamentary honest we hinted that the battle of Mosul are not conventional military battles, but a geopolitical battle.
We hinted in an interview with "direction." He said there was a struggle for these areas is expected to be delayed international coalition in the fight to start the ninth month in order to get assurances from all parties.
He said we hinted that there are interventions by US and British embassy and unknown intentions of everyone, unlikely that there will be a battle to liberate Mosul from non-existence of political bickering.
He said we hinted that the Kurds to stay away from statements that excite everyone and can not be them that Astqtawa one meter from areas outside the borders of the province customary before the events of the control Daash on the disputed areas.
It stated that there are ongoing willingness by the security forces and the resistance factions and the popular crowd for the battle to liberate Mosul, the last remaining strongholds Daash in Iraq.
It is said that the security spokesman for the rally popular hamate Yusuf confirmed that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi agreed to the participation of the crowd forces in the liberation of Nineveh and Sharqat operations.

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/120849.html

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 3:59 pm