Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker of Parliament emphasizes strengthening the role of the professor by adjusting the pension la

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Speaker of Parliament emphasizes strengthening the role of the professor by adjusting the pension la Empty Speaker of Parliament emphasizes strengthening the role of the professor by adjusting the pension la

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Jul 2016, 5:38 am

[ltr]
    [size=48]Speaker of Parliament emphasizes strengthening the role of the professor by adjusting the pension law

July 26, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    The head of the House of Representatives Magali Saleem al-Jubouri, on Tuesday, to strengthen the role of the professor by amending paragraphs of the Unified Retirement Law.
    Jubouri said during the parliamentary session for the day that "all bills that read the first reading, including the Unified Retirement Law will have the chance to modify them in the later stages before the vote," stressing "the Council is keen to strengthen the role of the professor in each paragraph or material of the pension law and we will go in legal texts that confirm this sense. " 
    He continued, "We have prepared the legislative agenda for this chapter include acts of each session's agenda for the current semester," calling on the blocks and the competent committees to "follow the laws and prepare the sensitive task of legislation that need to advance discussions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:14 pm