Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wikileaks & DNC Emails Showing Conspiracy Against Bernie

Lobo
    Lobo

Wikileaks & DNC Emails Showing Conspiracy Against Bernie Empty Wikileaks & DNC Emails Showing Conspiracy Against Bernie

Post by Lobo Tue 26 Jul 2016, 2:36 pm

Wikileaks & DNC Emails Showing Conspiracy Against Bernie Wikileaks
    The hacking of the Democratic Party has been an eye-opener. WikiLeaks dumped a massive load of e-mails from the Democratic National Committee onto the web on Friday. The thousands of internal e-mails have shown how crooked the party has become and revealed that a party official tried to use Bernie Sanders’ supposed religious beliefs to derail his presidential campaign by saying he was an atheist who was raised Jewish. Another staffer pitched an idea for a phony, sexist Trump ad. Then, DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz tried to score a staggering seven tickets to the Broadway smash “Hamilton,” which go for up to $3,000 each.
    The Democratic National Convention got off to a rough start on Monday as tensions over the email scandal has exploded. The party conspired against Bernie and indeed rigged the primary to ensure Hillary would win. The conspiracy against Bernie was fairly obvious without the email leak, but this shows how bad things have become behind the curtain on both sides. The DNC had to publicly apologize:
    “On behalf of everyone at the DNC, we want to offer a deep and sincere apology to Senator Sanders, his supporters, and the entire Democratic Party for the inexcusable remarks made over email,” says the statement, signed by incoming interim chair Donna Brazile and other top brass at the DNC. “These comments do not reflect the values of the DNC or our steadfast commitment to neutrality during the nominating process.”
    The statement goes on to say the DNC “is taking appropriate action to ensure it never happens again.”
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/wikileaks-dnc-emails-showing-conspiracy-against-bernie/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:27 pm