Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad's security / balances News /: money impeding the implementation of the project "cameras" in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad's security / balances News /: money impeding the implementation of the project "cameras" in  Empty Baghdad's security / balances News /: money impeding the implementation of the project "cameras" in

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jul 2016, 2:52 am

[ltr]Baghdad's security / balances News /: money impeding the implementation of the project "cameras" in the streets of the capital[/ltr]

Since 26/07/2016 18:33 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Assured of the security committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council member Saad logistical, Tuesday, that the monument project Alcamrat within Baghdad province is down for lack of financial allocations, inter-project is part of the security plan for Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He's Tlba / parallel News /, said that "until now there is a move to create a project set up cameras in the streets of the capital Baghdad," stressing that "the project stalled for lack of financial allocations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The project needs a detailed study on the monument cameras and Nook and choosers appropriate places," noting that "the project is part of the special security plan in the capital."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed to the logistical, "The project is an integral part of the Kamrat planted on the main roads in the capital."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the capital Baghdad, is witnessing the occasional car bombs and improvised explosive devices, as well as theft by gunmen Mjholan.anthy 29 operations[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:52 pm