Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi calls for continued efforts to improve electricity and held a meeting to stop abuses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi calls for continued efforts to improve electricity and held a meeting to stop abuses Empty Abadi calls for continued efforts to improve electricity and held a meeting to stop abuses

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:24 am

Abadi calls for continued efforts to improve electricity and held a meeting to stop abuses

 Baghdad / term 

Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi stressed, on Tuesday, on the continuation of efforts to supply electric power to citizens and obtaining collect money to contribute to the increase inproduction, and in the face to form a committee from the ministries of oil and electricity to study Iraq 's need of gas, stressed the importance of the commitment of each province its share of electrical energy and held a meeting between its officials to stop abuses. 
    he said the Information Office of the Prime Minister in a statement received "long", a copy of it, that "the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi chaired a meeting of the ministerial Committee of energy." 
    the statement added that "during the meeting , emphasized the importance of continuing efforts by the cadres of the Ministry electricity to supply electric power of citizens and that contributed to the gradual improvement of electricity and access to higher production rates. " 
    the statement continued , " also was approved to continue the implementation of the contract and Wasit thermal plant, and obtaining the collection of electricity to contribute to increasing the production of electric energy, and the formation of a joint committee of the Ministry of Electricity and oil and supplying them with the necessary expertise to study Iraq 's need of gas, according to the strategy of integrated energy. " 
    It pointed to" discuss the electricity produced inter - provincial distribution and the importance of thecommitment of each province its share and that there be a meeting between officials in these provinces with the government to stop any transgression gets the quota. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:54 am