Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Hakim Jones: The battle to liberate Mosul will break the back of terrorism militarily

rocky

Hakim Jones: The battle to liberate Mosul will break the back of terrorism militarily

Post by rocky on Wed 27 Jul 2016, 6:02 am

Publishing Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:16:14 | Views: 19

Bgdad_abar today

Head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, said on Wednesday that the battle to liberate Mosul battle where national terrorism afternoon break militarily.

A statement by his press agency received news of the day a copy of the "al-Hakim, met on Wednesday in his office in Baghdad, US ambassador to Iraq, Stuart Jones, the two sides discussed security, military and political developments in Iraq, and developments in the region, and its impact on Iraq in particular, as well as search duel Daash with the recent liberalization of the battle of Mosul. "

He said the "battle to liberate Mosul battle where national military will break the back of terrorism, calling for the intensification of security and intelligence to prepare for the absorption reactions to Daash on losing all the ground that she was raped since June 2014.

The student, according to the statement, the international community understanding of the risk of the spread of terrorism, stressing that the security of the world's cities back the return of Mosul to Iraq and its liberation from Daash, so the liberation of Mosul, a national necessity and the need for the security of the whole world, confirming the abundance of men to fight various Alsnov squad and what Iraq needs is the only air support and information Aalastbarah.

http://today-news.org/news.php?NewsID=28946

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:46 am