Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance plans to cancel the private banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance plans to cancel the private banks Empty Parliamentary Finance plans to cancel the private banks

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jul 2016, 6:31 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr]Parliamentary Finance plans to cancel the private banks[/ltr]

[ltr]Free Event / Z.h[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP from the Bloc citizen and the head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Faleh applicable, on Wednesday, the Central Bank to private banks monitor and evaluate its performance.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said in effect, "The private banks is a key pillar of the economic side and need to be addressed."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "economic progress meter comes through the presence of infrastructure and unfortunately did not play functions that the foundations for it main objective to obtain benefits through the auction and buying market and sell the currency This is not considered a core activity, but a secondary her as she did not support the private sector."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called force the central bank to "observe the private banks," noting that there must be an evaluation of their performance and if the performance is mediocre must abolish or merge with another of the banks. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, while bank loans relating to housing, agriculture and industry, the central bank took the initiative out money which is 5 dinars Trylwin the specialized banks, agricultural and industrial Kalakara[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said in effect that "there are no projects were given to the private sector through the sums of money and you grant to give grants or small loans Grants and huge development projects, these of specialized banks, the task of which is doing the job through the form so that we can pick ourselves up the economic reality in the country[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:43 pm