Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran has cut off electricity for Iraq without warning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran has cut off electricity for Iraq without warning Empty Iran has cut off electricity for Iraq without warning

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jul 2016, 6:34 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Iran has cut off electricity for Iraq without warning[/ltr]

[ltr]Stop the Ministry of Energy of Iran processing power to the Iraqi national electricity system through two import of electrical energy (Khorramshahr - Basra) and (Krkhh - Building), amounting to approximately 800 MW, as announced by the Ministry of Electricity, Wednesday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The ministry said in a statement received "free event" that Iran halted the two lines of work without warning which led to lower frequencies and stopped a number of production plants in the province of Basra due to the operation of self-protection system.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the statement, the Minister Qassim al-Fahdawi, the Bastnfar engineering and technical staff in the departments of transportation and production in the southern provinces to address the imbalance and restart production units within three hours.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement said that the Ministry of Electricity has made the Iranian side, two months before the amount of 100 million dollars of the total amount of debt amounting to $ 700 million, as well as giving them to ensure that by the Cabinet for the remaining debt amount.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iran had halted in the month of May last four to import electric power for Iraq lines due to the recent reimbursement for debts arising on them, they have been restored those fonts to work after the cabinet's approval to grant the Ministry of Energy of Iran to ensure the sovereignty of the amount of the debt and the amount ($ 700 million), and approval the renewal of the contract between the Iraqi and Iranian ministries of electricity.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:35 am