Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

17 dead and wounded in the suicide attack torch

Post by rocky on Thu 28 Jul 2016, 3:26 am

BAGHDAD / a. Q. B 

Four people were killed and wounded about 13 others in a suicide attack with an explosive belt targeted a police checkpoint in the Shula district , north of Baghdad, and adopted by the organization Daash, according to security and medical sources. 
He said a lieutenant colonel in the police ,"four people , including two policemen , werekilled and 13 others , including four policemen were wounded in a suicide attack with an explosive belt. " 
" the attack targeted a police checkpoint at the entrance to the flame zone "with a Shiite majority in the north of Baghdad. He said a medical source at the Hakim hospital casualty toll. 
He announced the organization of extremist Daash in a statement on jihadist websites one claimed responsibility for the attack. The statement "enables Abu Musab al- Iraqi from indulging pasteurized devices amid a police roadblock rejectionist in the flame zone to blow himself up among them , and tearing topieces." 
The attack comes after 15 people were killed in a similar suicide bomb attack on Sunday, a police checkpoint in the predominantly Shiite district of Kadhimiya in the north Baghdad and adopted by the organization Daash.Experiencing Baghdad and surrounding areas daily acts of violence and explosions.

Current date/time is Sat 22 Oct 2016, 8:27 pm