Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri confirms Parliament's intention to maintain the democratic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri confirms Parliament's intention to maintain the democratic  Empty Jubouri confirms Parliament's intention to maintain the democratic

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jul 2016, 4:20 am

Jubouri confirms Parliament's intention to maintain the democratic structure and its institutions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The head of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, during a meeting with Ambassador of New Zealand parliament in Iraq's determination to maintain the democratic structure and its institutions in the country.
    A statement by his office said al-Jubouri, "received at his office on Wednesday, New Zealand's ambassador to Iraq, James Monroe, was discussed during the meeting the most prominent developments in the Iraqi arena on the political and security levels, and ways to continued international cooperation with Iraq in the face of Daash."
    He stressed Jubouri, according to the statement, that "Iraq is fighting a war against terrorism in defense of humanity and the dignity of peoples", praising "the efforts made by the International Alliance of us in this confrontation, the role of New Zealand in support of the military and assigned to Iraq."
    "We are determined to defeat terrorism from the land of Iraq, and the reconstruction of areas damaged by this confrontation, re-displaced them as soon as possible, maintain a democratic structure and its institutions, and disarmament outside the framework of the state and built on solid foundations."
    He pointed to "the importance of deepening the bonds of friendship and relations between the two countries on the official and parliamentary levels."
    For his part, Ambassador expressed his "admiration for the role that al-Jubouri, embodied in the leadership of the parliament under such sensitive circumstances," stressing "his country's readiness to support and assist Iraq in its war against terrorism, and establish better relations between the two countries in the interests of the two friendly peoples.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:17 pm