Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Deputy for Law: Most Kurdish parties do not want to secede from the central government

rocky

Deputy for Law: Most Kurdish parties do not want to secede from the central government

Post by rocky on Fri 29 Jul 2016, 3:50 am

[size=30]Deputy for Law: Most Kurdish parties do not want to secede from the central government[/size]
28/07/2016 06:15 | Number of Views: 2133
font size:  
Direction Press / special
Deputy state law today head of the Kurdistan Massoud Barzani's remarks on a referendum on secession from the central government as the mixing of papers and escape from the internal problems faced by the government of Arbil.
Mohammed Chihod In an interview with "direction Press" confirmed that Massoud Barzani loss of legitimacy of the fact that the duration of his presidential term ended and his survival in office is a violation of the Iraqi constitution, as well as the Kurdistan constitution so he may not issue orders or to talk about the separation, indicating that the internal political and economic problems in Arbil many and complex and Barzani is trying to escape from these problems by firing default statements and distracting political parties Eduard self-determination.
He added that most of the Chihod Kurdish parties is in favor of the idea of ​​separation from the Baghdad government, especially the party of the PUK and Change, calling on all parties in Kurdistan to uphold the Constitution and to choose another character to head the government of Arbil.
The head of the Kurdistan outgoing Massoud Barzani sent a letter to all political parties and forces of Kurdish students in which to hold a meeting to take the required steps to unite political position on the issue of the referendum and independence through starting formal and explicit Bembagesat with Baghdad.

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/121259.html

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:13 pm