Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

London calling: LinkedIn pinpoints top cities for Americans working abroad

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Fri 29 Jul 2016, 4:34 pm

Sydney and Toronto also listed as key destinations, survey says. Teaching is top occupation for Americans working overseas.

Internet
July 29, 20168:00 AM PDT

• by Terry Collins @terryscollins

Are you pining to live in Chelsea and stroll past Big Ben every day? You're not alone: London tops the list of cities for Americans working overseas, according to a LinkedIn survey.
The UK's most populous city also is the most popular city for American expats, followed by Sydney and Toronto. Paris and Shanghai round out the top five. The survey, released Friday, comes from the data of 25,000 LinkedIn members who have a four-year college degree and who had their first job in the US, but also spent an extended period working overseas. That does not include studying abroad or having an internship.
Teaching and translating jobs are among the most popular for Americans working abroad, the survey said. Jobs in sales management, marketing, researching and corporate sectors also rank high.
The most likely home bases for those expats, LinkedIn said, include the metropolises of Washington, D.C., New York and Austin, Texas, and college towns such as Bloomington, Indiana, and Lawrence, Kansas.
http://www.cnet.com/news/linkedin-london-tops-list-of-cities-for-americans-working-abroad/#ftag=CAD590a51e

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:18 pm