Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Dick Morris on Clinton.

Neno
Admin
Admin

Dick Morris on Clinton.

Post by Neno on Sat 30 Jul 2016, 7:43 pm

July 29, 2016, 2:19 am

In case you somehow were swept away by Hillary’s “herstoric” speech, a little truth tonic:

Dick Morris recounts Hillary’s history. It starts with Marxism, chafes in the middle with embarrassment (she couldn’t pass the D.C. Bar exam?), and is replete with corruption. Dick asserts that any parenting Chelsea received came by her dad or the hired nannies. He reminded me of another couple times Hillary should have been put in prison.

Funny thing is, as Morris lists the history, I was thinking of more stories that has been forgotten by the media.

Time to rummage through the American Spectator archives and remember the badness. There’s plenty there.

http://spectator.org/dick-morris-dismantles-the-clinton-narrative/

Promo CODE: Styles

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 3:49 pm