Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

KRG plans to privatize electricity distribution end of the year

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun 31 Jul 2016, 6:41 am

Publishing Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 9:40:43 | Views: 55

Bgdad_abar today

The Ministry of Electricity Kurdistan region, Sunday, for it seeks to transmit the electricity distribution in the region to the private sector later this year, noting that the province spent billions on the electricity sector and gets to collect only 10%.

He said ministry spokesman Mohammed Amin Hawrami in an interview with the news agency today that "the ministry is seeking to refer the power distribution sector in the ministry to the private sector later this year," noting that "the process is designed to regulate the electricity distribution sector and maintenance of better and collect electricity fees from Subscribe via small businesses empowered. "

He Hawrami, that "the project will contribute to the provision of electricity service for 24 hours as well as providing financial resources for the development of the electricity sector, in addition to reducing the consumption," he said, adding that "the region spend billions on the electricity sector and gets to collect only 10%."

Hawrami, pointed out that the "referral of power distribution to the private sector sector comes as part of the reforms announced by the Kurdistan Regional Government," adding that "the current system in place to manage electricity enterprises does not fit with the times."

It is noteworthy that the production of energy from the region of 3 thousand megawatts, and there are in the region more than a million and three hundred and fifty thousand subscribers, as well as the presence of dozens of displaced persons and refugee camps that are providing them with electric power continuously.

http://today-news.org/news.php?NewsID=29138

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:59 pm