Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

31 thousand Daashah pregnant and Alooropoul warns of the danger of a new generation of Aldoaash

rocky

31 thousand Daashah pregnant and Alooropoul warns of the danger of a new generation of Aldoaash

Post by rocky on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:42 am

[size=37]31 thousand Daashah pregnant and Alooropoul warns of the danger of a new generation of Aldoaash[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
Revealed agency Europol in its annual report on terrorism in the EU that at least 50 children living in Britain what she called the "Caliphate State" and under the rule of the terrorist organization Daash.
The report revealed that 31,000 bound woman to organize Daash are in the stage of pregnancy, noting that the new generation of Aldoaash are serious and a matter of real concern.
The report said that the new generation, the children of foreign fighters, that is joined to the organization of European countries, and pointed out that the children of foreign terrorists in the future will constitute a security threat to the European Union.
The agency Europol reported that the 5000 European citizen traveled to Iraq and Syria to join the terrorist organization Daash. Also it revealed that 40 per cent of Dutch expatriates in the so-called "Caliphate State" are women, who find themselves less able to escape from their male counterparts, and the organization forcibly marry the girl if her husband died for Alastmra of childbearing.
European Agency report said that girls are not allowed to fight, but concentrated their primary mission to train and raise their children in line with the ideology of the organization Daash.
http://journaliraq.com/myapp-182/

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 1:58 am