Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kurdistan Workers announced the deaths of more than 100 of his gunmen in the war against "Daash"

rocky

Kurdistan Workers announced the deaths of more than 100 of his gunmen in the war against "Daash"

Post by rocky on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:30 am

Monday 01-08-2016 | 10:36:20

Fighters from Alchordstani..h Workers Party d
Twilight News / announced the Council on Foreign Relations in Turkish Kurdistan Workers 'Party official ( PKK ) Sarhad Amanos, killed 100 of its elements militants are killed in theconfrontation with al - fronts "Daash" terrorist in the various regions of the province ofKurdistan.
He Amanos in a statement seen by Twilight News, said that since the beginning of the war against al "Daash" terror in Kurdistan, it was the fighters of the party an important and influential role in this war, pointing out that they were able to participate in most of the fighting bravely in the various regions of the province of Kurdistan.
 He stressed that ended due to take part in those battles against al "Daash" killed more than 100 elements (Alگrella) followers of the Party in Sinjar, a drunk, Kirkuk and other areas.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/85151

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:13 am