Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraqi Kurdistan’s Future Party merges with PUK

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 03 Aug 2016, 6:28 am

Posted on August 3, 2016 by Editorial Staff in Politics

Qadir Aziz, Secretary General of the Future Party. Photo: Sharpress.net

SULAIMANI, Kurdistan region ‘Iraq’,— The Future Party joined the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) on Tuesday after reaching an agreement between both parties, the group’s leader announced.
Future Party Secretary General Qadir Aziz held a press conference following a meeting with party members on the unification with the PUK.
Aziz said the 320 members of the Future Party reached a unanimous decision to join the PUK in a vote among the group’s members.

“We are in a period when parties which have a similar point of view and carry out similar activities are changing the political equation in the Kurdistan Region for the benefit of solving the region’s crises,” Aziz said. “We have become one party with the PUK.”
Aziz said the political situation in Iraq’s Kurdistan Region will not change unless the political equation is changed, adding that unification was a necessity at this stage.
The secretary general said the unification will be officially announced in a “grand ceremony” next week.
Following its bilateral agreement with the Change Movement (Gorran), the leadership of the PUK stepped up efforts to form a new agreement with the Future Party in order to forge closer cooperation in the Kurdistan Region.
Representatives from the PUK and the Future Party had held talks on the possibility of a unification in the last month and a role for the Future Party’s secretary general within the PUK.

http://ekurd.net/future-party-merges-puk-2016-08-03

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 9:41 am