Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

International Alliance: Daash suffers frustration and weakness in Mosul

rocky

Post by rocky on Thu 04 Aug 2016, 4:26 am

Thursday 04-08-2016 | 9:35:56

H d
Twilight News / announced US military official, that the organization of Daash in their stronghold of Iraqi fighters in Mosul "weaken" and they show signs of frustration before the start of the battle to restore the city.
A spokesman for the International Alliance Against Daash Colonel Chris Garver "see them weaken in Mosul (...) we see some indications that the morale less."
He added that at present, the senior leaders of the organization carrying out executions against the militants because of the "failure on the battlefield," adding that the organization's leaders were "not happy Bmkanhm in Mosul."
And holds the US-led international coalition forces, provide support, training and advice to the Iraqi and Kurdish forces, which is locked in months of fighting since progress toward Mosul, in preparation for an attack to the country's second largest city controlled by the organization since 2014 Daash restored.
Worried extremists began about the population of the city continues with the Iraqi security forces, cut off the Internet lines.
Garver said that the same thing happened in Fallujah and Ramadi before the restoration of these two cities.
However, he warned that the battle for the restoration of Mosul, which is expected to begin in the coming months, it will not be easy.
Garver said, "we continue to expect that there are about five thousand fighters were present in Mosul. We still expect a tough battle. "

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/85722

Pinoy10
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Re: International Alliance: Daash suffers frustration and weakness in Mosul

Post by Pinoy10 on Thu 04 Aug 2016, 4:59 am

@rocky wrote:International Alliance: Daash suffers frustration and weakness in Mosul

Thursday 04-08-2016 | 9:35:56

H d
Twilight News / announced US military official, that the organization of Daash in their stronghold of Iraqi fighters in Mosul "weaken" and they show signs of frustration before the start of the battle to restore the city.
A spokesman for the International Alliance Against Daash Colonel Chris Garver "see them weaken in Mosul (...) we see some indications that the morale less."
He added that at present, the senior leaders of the organization carrying out executions against the militants because of the "failure on the battlefield," adding that the organization's leaders were "not happy Bmkanhm in Mosul."
And holds the US-led international coalition forces, provide support, training and advice to the Iraqi and Kurdish forces, which is locked in months of fighting since progress toward Mosul, in preparation for an attack to the country's second largest city controlled by the organization since 2014 Daash restored.
Worried extremists began about the population of the city continues with the Iraqi security forces, cut off the Internet lines.
Garver said that the same thing happened in Fallujah and Ramadi before the restoration of these two cities.
However, he warned that the battle for the restoration of Mosul, which is expected to begin in the coming months, it will not be easy.
Garver said, "we continue to expect that there are about five thousand fighters were present in Mosul. We still expect a tough battle. "

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/85722
Only 5,000 militant fighters left in Mosul and they still expect a tough battle? Are you kidding me?

mochasmom
Till The End
Till The End

Post by mochasmom on Thu 04 Aug 2016, 11:06 am

I think it's about over

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Thu 04 Aug 2016, 1:07 pm

@mochasmom wrote:I think it's about over