Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Obama envoy: We will not rest until the liberation of all prisoners Yazidis

rocky

Post by rocky on Thu 04 Aug 2016, 4:27 am

Thursday 04-08-2016 | 11:50:25

Obama's envoy to the International Alliance Against Daash Brett Macgork .. XYZ
Twilight News / pledged US Special Envoy of the President in the war against Daash Brett Mcgork, on Thursday, that he will not rest their mind until you release all detainees Yazidis when organizing Daash.
Mcgork wrote on his page on the social networking "Twitter" site and I followed Twilight News, that "two years ago has Alberbrion Aldoaash of committing genocide against the Yazidis in Iraq," stressing that "We must not rest until we release all of them."
Yesterday marked the second anniversary of the tragedy when Sinjar swept Daash on the third of August 2014 the judiciary and committed genocide against the Kurdish population of Yazidis.
Kurdish Peshmerga forces Sinjar and recovered later, but thousands of Yazidis, especially women, remained detained at Daash even today, where the militants Bastebadhn sexually.
The United Nations said yesterday that the organization Daash commits genocide against Yazidis since the attack on the city of Sinjar, on the third of August 2014.
She added that most of the prisoners were transferred to neighboring Syria from Iraq, "where women and girls are still the victims of sexual slavery in the teach boys Yazidis different beliefs, training and exploitation in hostilities."
The UN reported that about 3,200 women and girls Yazidi are still prisoners of war while still thousands of men and boys missing.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/85760

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 8:17 am